Sunday, February 24, 2008

New toys, new friends and feet

Hey everybody, back with some photos of the boy wonder.



Nikhil got this snowsuit from his Auntie Reed soon after he was born. He finally grew enough to fit into it and not a moment too soon for this New England winter.

"Hey Dad, hope you don't mind I just put the exersaucer together. This thing rules!"


This is Nik's newest friend, Miss Jospephine Rose Desmond. She arrived less than two weeks ago and is doing great so far.


The preppy sweater look has been getting a lot of traction around the house lately. Please let me know if you guys catch him with a turned up collar.
That's all we got for now. Check back in a few weeks!



In honor of the Oscars, here is "Grab my feet".

3 comments:

Lauren said...

This flick definately deserves 4 stars.

Reed said...

I love it. He's getting to be such a big guy. Can't wait to see him soon.

Anonymous said...

I like the Mamma kiss shot!