Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sorry for the "brief" interruption in service....

Things got a little hectic here over the past couple of weeks. Not really on the homestead, more for me at work! So, the blog and it's many fans have suffered. My apologies. Here is a new batch of silliness to tide you over.

It's been really tough to get a photo of him smiling, which is his newest trick. Until then, we'll all have to settle for his old standby. Pensive infant.

This thing is called a Bundle Me, which is one of the many items I had never heard of, until we registered at Babies R Us. Now, it's one of the many items I can't imagine us doing without. It should keep him pretty warm all wintah!

Cath has been practicing some baby massage on Nik. Which he seems to enjoy. She also has a song that goes along with the massage. So far the two lyrics, I've made out are "baby" and "massage".
This is Nik, feigning embarrassment. His best trick to date.
Well, that's it for me.....now check out some photos of my folks!

So, there has been some debate on who our little boy looks like. We decided to put it up to the readers out there. Here are baby photos of Cath and I as little ones. Post your vote in the comment section below.



Baby Vake
Baby Cath

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mom's nose and eyes and the rest is pure dhingra!